Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Perfectly Posh: Apricots Overnight Face Mask


With my last order from Perfectly Posh I was given a sample of Apricots Overnight face mask.  I have never tried an overnight mask before, but I love face masks!  I figured it wouldn't hurt.

 I loved the smell.  Apricot smells wonderful to me, so if you don't like the smell of apricots you won't like this.
very unflattering picture....oh well.
One thing that I hate about Posh products is that their directions are a bit lacking for their products.  At first I put too much on my face.  I ended up wiping a lot off.  It wasn't sticky, but I was worried that it would ruin my pillow case, so I couldn't go to sleep without a towel under me.  I had a hard time sleeping with the towel under me, so I noticed that it sort of pilled up (like a wool sweater would pill).  In the morning my face felt nice, but then by the end of the day it felt super dry.

Not my favorite product.  I don't do overnight masks, so I am not one to judge whether this is a good product or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment