Friday, June 5, 2015

Cutex One-step Pads



In my Target Beauty Box this month I received the Cutex One-step pad advanced revival nail polish remover.  It just so happened that I had worn lacquer this week in addition to my Jamberry wraps, and it needed to be removed today.

I love the idea of polish remover on the go!  I am the type that if my polish begins to chip, I will pick at it or bite my nails.  So having these is handy to have in a purse!

I was pleasently surprised that these did not dry out my nails like some polish remover.  In fact it made them feel softer after I used them.

The felt that they are made of makes for simple removal of regular lacquers.  Two nails on each hand had a glitter top coat on them.  They required me to add acetone to the pad in order to remove the glitter.

Overeall I was happy with this product, and would consider re-buying them.  I do not recommend them on any polish with glitter.

You can follow me on many social media platforms.
Twitter:  @cbusphotog
Tumblr:  Everythingbeautyjamming
Instagram:  @melodypharmon

If you would like to order Jamberry wraps, or to request a sample, feel free to contact me!  melodypharmon.jamberrynails.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment