Sunday, November 1, 2015

November: Perfectly Posh Kits

November's Perfectly Posh Starter Kits and Exclusive recruit mask!




Each month Perfectly Posh introduces a new exclusive item for recruits, and two brand new kits!  I can't wait to try this face mask.  It looks amazing!  Posh's face masks are the reason I joined Posh.  I just love their products!


https://www.perfectlyposh.com/melodypharmon/join  The first of the new Kits are Double the Posh.  This is great if you plan to do vendor events right off the bat because this will give you extra products to let people sample, and still get to keep product for your own use.  Lets face it, you're going to use it.  Posh is something everyone can use!

The second kit is lots of Posh!  This is the kit that I chose for myself because I wanted to get as much product for my own personal use as possible.  Both kits are great, and a fantastic deal!  Interested in Joining?  click here.  There are less than 35,000 consultants, so it's a total ground floor opportunity!

Also, be sure to sign up for Posh's perks program!  It's totally free and rewards you on your purchases, and your birthday!  Sign up for perks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment