Saturday, November 21, 2015

Perfectly Posh Seas of the Day Review

Seas of the Day Chuck
Perfectly Posh has two different kinds of soap bars.  A chunk and a snarky bar.  Here are a few pictures to demonstrate the different products, and how they compare to those you would find on the market.


Here is a picture that shows the differences between the bars.  The Snarky bar is loaded with natural exfoliating beads, and is taller than any bar I have seen.  You have the basic Dove bar in the middle, and then the chunk at the end.  (The chunk shown is our Gender Bender which is like coalface at Lush).  The chunks you need two hands for. I know it doesn't look like it, but you do!
Here is a description of the exfoliating beads in the snarky bar.  They are FANTASTIC at exfoliating feet!  I have a snarky bar in my shower for just that reason!  I use the snarky bar once a week all over my body to get rid of excess skin cell build up.

Right now I have been using our Seas of the Day chunk in my shower.  I wasn't sure I was going to like the scent because I don't like cherry stuff, but it is heavenly!  The website describes it as:

"Shea butter and wild cherry extract bring a wave of beachy perfection to your skin with a splash of agave fragrance. You'll be ready to Seas the Day after every shower."

I have been using this chunk for three weeks and there doesn't seem to be any wearing showing on the soap yet.  I do feel like I get basked in lotion every time I take a shower because of this chunk!  I would expect some drying, but this doesn't seem to do that.  As an extra bonus....it works as a lovely air freshener for my bathroom too!  

Right now it is on closeout for $7.00  

No comments:

Post a Comment