Friday, November 20, 2015

Perfectly Posh Beauty Review: Smashing Good Pumpkin


First off, I am not a person that regularly suffers from acne.  When I do have breakouts they are usually pretty painful.  I decided to try the smashing good pumpkin clay skin mask to see if it would help.

The first time I used it was before an event that I had.  I had a zit pop up, and I didn't want that to be the focus during this event.  So I applied the mask.  The next morning my zit was greatly diminished to the point that it was barely there.

The second time I used it I had numerous painful zits.  I put on the mask, and rinsed it off.  Immediately the pain was diminished.

This mask is a gentle clay mask that brings out toxins from your skin.  Even though it is named Smashing Good Pumpkin it does not smell like pumpkin.  It smells like clay.  It can be purchased from my website.  Before you purchase anything be sure to sign up for the perks program.  You will get free points for signing up and for your birthday, AND for everything you buy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment