Thursday, September 10, 2015

Book Review: Go Pro by Eric Worre


One of my upline leaders in Jamberry recommended that I read Go Pro.  I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed the read!  It talks about the basics behind direct sales/multilevel marketing, but he also explains the importance of being an expert.  My favorite theme in the book is the fact that he encourages us to "become a permanent student".  This is applicable in all our lives!  We should always keep learning.  

"In this world you're either growing or you're dying.  So get in motion and grow." -Lou Holtz

Here are some of the quotes that I liked:

"There are no bad experiences and no good experiences, only learning experiences."

"Let go of the outcome and focus on what you can learn from every experience."

"If you outlast people, you'll make it to the top."

"Technology can help us connect with people in ways that are becoming more and more efficient, but nothing replaces face-to-face interaction."

All in all this was a great book.  I suggest that anyone in direct sales read this book because it opens your eyes.  It helps you understand your business more, and will help give you the tools necessary to succeed.  



No comments:

Post a Comment