Saturday, September 12, 2015

It's Almost Time For Jamberry's Launch In Australia and New Zealand!!!!

It's almost time for Jamberry's launch in Australia and New Zealand!!!!  Can you tell how excited I am?  No?  Well I am!  I can't wait to share this opportunity with a larger community of people!  The Jamberry opportunity has changed my life.  It has given me confidence again, and it has helped my family substantially!  I look forward to mentoring any of you reading this that want to be part of one of the top teams in the company!  I have an awesome team, and you can be part of it too!  Starting October 1st you can go to melodypharmon.jamberrynails.net/join and you can sign up under me.  I am great, and will help you every step of the way!  Have questions?  Ask!  I'm here to answer any questions you may have!



No comments:

Post a Comment