Friday, February 27, 2015

Jamberry Lacquer Review

I am not a nail polish person.  I hate the smell.  I was a nail biter for 33 years (before I found Jamberry), so I hated the taste too.  It always seemed that as soon as I had it on it would start to chip.  So I gave up on polish altogether.

Right now Jamberry is retiring over 100 products.  I just ADORED one of their colors that was disappearing.  I took a chance, and bought it.  Can I just say.....AMAZING!

sorry it's blurry.  My four year old took it.  
Very smooth texture.  Even color.  Dries super fast.  Right after I put it on my baby woke up and needed changing.  I changed her expecting my polish to be ruined, but it was still perfect!  Then my four year old son begged (to the point of tears) that I paint his nails too.  So I painted one finger on each hand (he was upset I wouldn't do more, but I knew my husband was going to kill me).  Four year olds just do not sit still!  Immediately he was up and running around, but his nails are still perfect too!



Another good thing about the lacquers are that they are free of the top 5 chemicals found in traditional polishes.  Formaldehyde I have tried to avoid for a while.  Camphor can cause cancer if ingested, so it's not recommended for nail biters AT ALL.  Makes me feel good knowing that this is a better polish to use for my little girl, and it's a great quality.

I didn't want to have just a generic manicure, so I got brave.  I had bought some of the clear Jamberry wraps for a vendor event that I am having next weekend.  I decided to try the clear white mini polka wrap over top.  I really really love it!  So does my husband!  Apparently transparent is going to be very in this year.  I plan to buy a lot more clear wraps since I just won a Valentine's limited edition lacquer set as a reward for reaching a sales goal.  



Here is the gift set I earned.  In addition to this lacquer set I have earned $30 in gift cards for product, and $50 in merchandise credits.  

To learn more about how you can make money with Jamberry, or hold a party, please feel free to contact me here.  http://melodypharmon.jamberrynails.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment