Monday, February 16, 2015

The Paper Studio: Clip & Spin Organizer

Since I am journeying into this new business of being a Jamberry Consultant, I have been looking at different ways to display my inventory.  I didn't want to start as a consultant, and have a ton of inventory.  I wanted to base my business mostly off of images and catalogs to sell the product.  

Instead that idea has changed.  My launch party was such a success that I am going to end up with a much larger inventory.  So excited about that!  

My Jam Mom (consultant that I signed up under) invited me to do some vendor events.  It made me really look into what I need to consider having on hand.  My Jam Mom had this neat little spinning device to show off the inventory.  I asked her what it was.  It is The Paper Studio: Clip and Spin.  Right now it is on sale at Hobby Lobby, but I think it is on sale most of the time.  They usually have it in stock at the stores, but as a one car family I just ordered it online and had it shipped to my house.  It came very quickly.  

 Here are the dimensions:

  • 17.5" center column
  • 15" diameter base
  • 10" diameter metal ring on rotating arm
  • 75 swivel clips included
  • handle for easy carrying
I really like it, but it was kind of a bear to put together.  It has super simple instructions, but to get it put together you have to really put your weight into it.  I read that it was a five minute assembly, but that was not the case!  

Here you see a picture of some of my inventory on the organizer.  I can't wait until I have more! 

I have created an album on Facebook that will have my current inventory.  I will have a lot of the products that are retiring as of February 28, 2015.  Be sure to like me on Facebook!

Never tried Jamberry?  Ask me for a sample!

2 comments:

  1. I am STRUGGLING to put mine together. How did you get the top piece into the pipe?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find that spin on clip organizer anywhere

    ReplyDelete