Friday, February 13, 2015

Jamberry Nail Wraps and Why I Became a Consultant

I have never been a girl that does anything with my nails.  I have always been a severe nail biter for the past 33 years.  I wouldn't bite them if I had nail polish on, but as soon as a slight chip happened I would be biting at them again!  So I just stopped trying to paint my nails because it would just bring attention to how ugly my hands were.

Then I got pregnant.  I was very sick with hyperemesis, and I barely could get to the bathroom and back.  So showering was out of the question.  I spent over a month in and out of the hospital, and just felt awful all the time.  My sister had a Jamberry party, and I thought what the heck!  I'll try them!  I needed something to make me feel like I had some control of my life, and I needed to look pretty.  So I took advantage of the Buy 3 Get 1 Free.

I became addicted.  Two months later I decided to join Jamberry.  I didn't have high hopes of earning money, but it has exceeded my expectations.  I just wanted to save money on my purchases.  I paid the $99 for my consultant kit, and made my money back in less than a week.  You end up being a walking advertisement when you have the wraps on.  It's fantastic!  Then the parties are so much fun!

I do mostly online parties right now because I have a newborn, but I have made enough money in the past three weeks to buy my family's groceries this month.  It is so easy and fun!


 Have you ever tried Jamberry wraps before?  Ask me for a sample!  Let me know what number sample (left) you like, and I will send it to you.  Be sure to message me your address.  Then take the 7 day challenge!  You put the wrap on one finger on each hand.  Then paint your other fingers with your favorite polish.  Take photos on day 1 and day 7 and then post the results!

Here is the consultant kit.  It is $99 and you can host a party to get up to half off!  It comes with 4 wraps, a heater, application kits, catalogs, samples, order forms, cuticle oil, scissors, buffers, orange sticks.  Everything you would possibly need to be successful.  My upline is FANTASTIC!  If you are interested please contact me or go here to learn more or join.  I want you to be as successful as I am!
 If you don't want to be a full-fledged consultant there is an option to be a hobbyist instead.  Here are the differences to consider.
 Not only does Jamberry have one of the best consultant compensation plans, but we have a fantastic hostess rewards!  Want to host a party?  It's fun!  If you are in Columbus, Ohio I can do in home.  Otherwise I can do it on Facebook.  Go here to host a party.

 Right now we are going through a change of catalogs.  As of February 28th, 2015 over 100 products are retiring.  It's a great time to host a party, or join!  I do have an inventory on hand that I list on Facebook.  Some of them will be the retired wraps, so be sure to like my facebook page to see what's new, and check to see if I have your favorite wraps.  Plus stay in touch with my specials.









No comments:

Post a Comment