Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lansinoh and Nuk Nursing Pad Review

On Monday, my son turned 4.  I nursed him until he was 10 months old, so I was very used to wearing disposable nursing pads.  At the time I never saw any other brand of reusable nursing pads in the store except for Lansinoh.  I never had any complaints.  They were incredibly soft, and absorbent.
So when my daughter was born 8 weeks ago, my go to nursing pads was Lansinoh.  This time I was extremely disappointed!  They were still very absorbent, but they felt very coarse.  It got to the point where I would have little scratches on my skin from them.

I began looking into reusable nursing pads, but I am terrified that I would leak through them in public, and be embarrassed with wet spots.  I use cloth diapers, so reusable nursing pads shouldn't concern me.  It's just I don't want to fork out the money for them if they don't work.

Last week, I went back to the store to restock my nursing pad supply.  I was so excited because there were three brands to choose from!  I opted to try Nuk nursing pads.
Compared to the Lansinoh nursing pads they feel like heaven!  So soft!  I wanted to share this post for other moms out there looking for the best nursing pads.  I still want to try a reusable nursing pad.  If anyone reading this makes them, I would love to have a sample and do a review for you!  Just contact me, or comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment